What We Do
The services we provide are more specialised in nature, problem solving, repairing and building wheels that are beyond your local bike shop mechanic's skills or ability to deal with. If you have been down this path and are stuck, give us a call.
The Equipment We Use
Imagine a brain surgeon working with an old hammer and blunt chisels....
The tools of my trade are all purposeful in design and specific to what I do, specialised equipment, all highly accurate. Precision tools and equipment from the best companies in the world, Morizume (Japan) spoke cutting and threading machine, P&K Lie (Germany) Special 250 wheel truing stands and digital spoke tension gauges (yes we have two of both!), Phil Woods (USA) spoke cutting and threading machine, Craftworx (Australia) one of a kind custom wheel destressing machine, Sapim (Taiwan) spoke tension calibrator.
Work We Perform
- Custom Wheel Building - from $140
- Wheel Re-building - from $130
- Rim Replacements - from $130
- Hub Replacements - from $130
- Wheel Balancing & Re-tensioning - from $80
- Wheel Straightening - from $60
- Replacing Broken Spokes - from $60
- Hub Servicing & Bearing Replacement - from $60
- Problem Solving - Min Charge $50
- Spoke Cutting and Threading - $1
Please remove tyres, tubes, cassette, and disc rotor before dropping off or shipping your wheel.
Additional charges apply if you require us to do this work for you.
Please call in advance if you wish to visit my workshop, to arrange a time to visit that suits both of us. If you are not local, you are welcome to ship your wheels to me and I will ship them back to you.
Please note, I do not carry out repairs on the spot.
Email - Use our contact form
Location - 76 Mein Street, Scarborough, QLD, 4020