These Wheels are Custom Built to Order. White Industry CLD Hubs laced into our Enduro Rims using DT Swiss Spokes.
Tubeless Ready Enduro Wheels are strong enough for serious drop offs, light enough for long aggressive climbs and anything else trails can throw at you!
Designed, Tested and Hand Built by Craftworx
TYPICAL RIDING CONDITIONS
Technically challenging descents with a variety of obstacles, bigger jumps and drop offs, hills (that have to be climbed) so you can go down again.
Suitable Bike Types
- Mid to Long Travel Full Suspension Mountain Bikes (130mm - 160mm)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Craftworx Enduro Front Wheel
- Craftworx Enduro Rear Wheel
- Tubeless Rim Tape (installed)
- Valves : Tubeless Valves Supplied (Not Fitted)
- Skewers : N/A
- Brake Pads : N/A
- Craftworx Wheel Care Instructions
- Type : Craftworx Enduro
- Height : 23mm
- Width : 30mm
- Weight : 446g ea.
- Drilling : 32H / 32H
- Valve Type : Presta
- Eyelets : Yes
- Join : Invisible Weld Technology
- Tubeless Ready : Yes
- Finish/Colour : Bead Blasted, Anodized Matt Black
- Graphics : Lazer Etched Graphic
- Type : Craftworx Trailite IS 6 Bolt Disc
- Compatibility : Shimano 11, 10, 9 Speed
- Finish : Corrosion Protecting Anodised Finish, Laser Etched
- Bearings : Enduro Sealed
- Front Hub : 126g, 15 x 100mm Through Axle
- Rear Hub : 236g, 12 x 142mm Through Axle
- Colour : Matt Black with Laser Etched Logo
- Type : Sapim D-Light Stainless Steel
- Front Lacing : 2X
- Rear Lacing : 2X Drive, 2X Non-Drive
- Type : Sapim Brass Polyax Secure Lock Nipples
- Recommended Tyre Size : up to 2.5
- Recommended Use For : Trail, Enduro